Subject:
More direction information... bigmac@gnac.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 22:41:23 GMT

  Sorry for the confusion. (Heck, even *I'm* confused now! :-(

  Another 'local' from Newark advises the following;
BTW, the library is _not_ on Cherry St.  (It's very close to my
house, but it's not actually down the street.)

6300 Civic Terrace Ave.
Newark, CA 94560-3795

Civic Terrace is off of Newark Blvd.

From South Bay:

880N to Thornton Ave East.
Left on Newark Blvd.
Right on Civic Terrace.
Library is at the end of the cul-de-sac.

From Peninsula:

101 to Dumbarton Bridge.
Take Thornton Ave Exit.
Right on to Thornton Ave.
Right on Newark Blvd.
Right on Civic Terrace.
Library is at the end of the cul-de-sac.

              Zonker's Home for Wayward LEGOs
http://baylug.org/carlsbad99.html  LEGOLAND Carlsbad Trip Planning Page
http://baylug.org/zonker/  my main page
http://baylug.org/zonker/ZFSOne.html  the Firehouse