Subject:
Legoland trip
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 19:15:14 GMT

Just got back from a trip to Legoland, CA.  We went last Tuesday and the
weather was perfect (a bit overcast and a bit cool) there was no crowds and
we practically walked on every ride.  The park was perfect for my 4 and 2
year old although the 2 year old was a bit miffed that he couldn't go on
some of the rides.  We snuck him on the driving school anyway.

I missed out on the 45 minute Mindstorm's stuff because I couldn't bear to
not play with my kids.  I'll catch it next time.

While I was there I picked up a Freestyle 4128 bucket that I hadn't seen
anywhere before.  As I am sure you all know this bucket has four straight
railings and two curved railings like the one's on 3051 Blaze Attack or the
6280 Armada Flagship.  Anyway the buckets were $21.95 which I thought was a
bit expensive and since I didn't know if this was an up and coming thing or
a going thing I only bought the one.  Now I regret it.  Anyone else going to
Legoland in the near future?  Anyone want to volunteer to buy me three more
of these buckets while you are there?  I'll gladly give you cash to pay for
them!

Janet