Re: gone to LEGOLAND
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 23:07:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Raymond Flournoy writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Russell Clark writes:
I will be gone to San diego from Friday until Monday.

So how was your trip?  Anything interesting going on at LEGOLAND right now?

And welcome back!

Trip was excellent. Saw the lifesize Darth Vader and R2-D2, got to finally ride
the rides, and saw a new ride being built. I hope to upload my pictures by this
weekend.

Russell