Subject:
Empty Lego Boxes (FREE)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 03:11:13 GMT

Hi,

I have some empty opened lego boxes from the SW and Fright Knights
series:

Fright Knights:
6007: Bat Lord,
6027: Bat Lord's Catapult,
6031: Fright Force x3,
6099: Traitor Transport (includes dragon cave ... I don't want it),
Star Wars:
7111: Droid Fighter,
7121: Naboo Swamp,
7128: Speeder Bikes,
7110: Landspeeder.

OK, these are all getting recycled in the paper trash come next week.  I
live in Davis, but visit the Bay Area (Concord/Walnut Creek) on the
weekends.  If somebody wants to pick these up from me, they all are
yours.  If somebody wants to actually pay shipping costs, beyond that,
they are yours.  They have no value to me, but somebody trying to resell
or just collect boxes is welcome to them.

Later,

Michael Mierzwa

--

Philosopher by day, Magician Among the Spirits by night
"It was never about reading, it has always been about the writing."