Subject:
Silver buckets in Emeryville, CA TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 22:07:15 GMT

At lunch today there were 3 silver buckets left, at $7.97 each, at the
Emeryville Toys R Us. So get them if you want them.

I had picked up 5 last weekend, 4 of which are in my car's trunk until I
figure out how to store the bricks.

Paul Sinasohn
See You Saturday!!