Subject:
Great American Train Show comes to Alameda County! nealt@corp.webtv.net, greg@gnac.com, bekih@earthlink.net
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 02:46:34 GMT

  OK, so maybe you already know about it, and were planning to go.
Or, maybe you don't care about trains. OK, so feel free to delete
this message with my apologies for your trouble to download it. ;-)

  For the few of you that *LIKE* trains, and/or *didn't know, the
GATS will be at the Alameda County Fairgrounds in Pleasanton just
after Thanksgiving! (11/28-29). More info is available on the
GATS pages (look at http://www.gats.com/ple11-98/index.html for
specific info, or http://www.gats.com for the main page.)

  They also mention that the next GAT Show in the area will be
in Daly City (the Cow Palace) 1/30-31 in 1999. :-)

  I hope to see some of you there. :-)

                   -Z-

ftp://jeffk.com/pub/jeffk/LEGO/zonker/ main directory listing
ftp://jeffk.com/pub/jeffk/LEGO/zonker/ZLEGOtop.html  my main page
ftp://jeffk.com/pub/jeffk/LEGO/zonker/ZFSOne.html  the Firehouse
ftp://jeffk.com/pub/jeffk/LEGO/zonker/ZRondDom.html  the Round House
ftp://jeffk.com/pub/jeffk/LEGO/zonker/ZTrajnoj.html  my trains page
ftp://jeffk.com/pub/jeffk/LEGO/zonker/ZSignal.html  LED signal circuit
ftp://jeffk.com/pub/jeffk/LEGO/zonker/tables/building.html  table plans
        David K. Z. Harris    frenezulo@esperanto.org
"It's a good start, but I'm always looking for a few more LEGOs"