Re: Next GTG date (was Re: BayLUG now on KTVU BayInsider website)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 00:12:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Charles Eric McCarthy writes:
I'd like to change my vote to Aug 14 cuz there stands a chance I might be • away
that weekend. I know Mark Benz has said that the 14th was better for him • too.
Is the Fukaya Room still open on that date?

I vote for Aug 14, too.

/Eric of Newark/

I'm new to LugNet, but I'm in the Bay Area. I'm interested in attending the
meeting, as long as it doesn't go into the evening (I have a performance that
night)

Paul Sinasohn
aka Singlow