  Re: KTVU Offer for Lego Users Club

I think the url should stay intact. But this is free exposure, and possibly makes KTVU aware of us. It also might put us on a list for possible exposure for free public service air time. I guess what I'd like to know is what we'd put on that Bay (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: KTVU Offer for Lego Users Club

(...) Just had an idea (not again..): What if we make it merely an invitational page with a few of our pix that links to baylug.org? -Tom McD. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)