  The first BAYLUG meet

And here are some of my lengthy views to add to the others: Good location. It was central enough for me and easy to get to. I like the access to the parking lot without having to wind through the whole library and get stuck in a back room somewhere. (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: The first BAYLUG meet

Keep those suggestions coming! I'll make a collection and then summarize it to the list. As for trains, I have a few ideas there as well; PNLTC uses a 9-V transformer (power pack) instead of 12-V, which keeps little hands from achieving break-part (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: The first BAYLUG meet

Yeah, and X-10 has their basic kit for FREE, just pay the shipping - hit their website for details. I ordered one last week, already got it. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | | Please do not associate my (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)