Subject:
BayLUG Turns 10!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:34:58 GMT

The Bay Area LEGO Users Group (BayLUG) is pleased to announce that on October
10, 2008, we turn 10 years old, and we want you to come out and celebrate with
us! The party is at the Museum of American Heritage in Palo Alto on Sunday,
October 12. The room will be open to the public from 3pm-5pm. There will be
displays to see, LEGO to buy, and refreshments to enjoy. The museum address is:

Museum of American Heritage
351 Homer Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94301

Hope to see you there!