Subject:
[Press Release] BayLTC at Pleasanton GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 03:37:44 GMT

For Immediate Release
Contact:
Russell Clark
rclark@telis.org
408.605.5412 (cell)

SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is
pleased to announce that our status has been changed to "Confirm For Show"
for the Great American Train Show in Pleasanton. Here are the show details:

November 27-28, 2004

Alameda County Fairgrounds
4501 Pleasanton Avenue
Pleasanton, CA 94566

Show Hours: 11am to 5pm, both Saturday and Sunday
Admission: $7.00
Kids under 12 are free
Admission is good for both days

We will be presenting a 20'x24' layout with several loops of trains and
monorails, running through town, industrial, farming, and suburban scenes.
We are signed up to present two workshops:

LEGO Trains: Only Imagination Required
Introduction to Track Designer

The workshop schedule is not finalized yet, so please check back for
details.

Additional information may be obtained on our web site at
http://www.baylug.org or at http://www.gats.com.

--
Russell Clark
Co-Founder, BayLTC/BayLUG