Re: Possible Thanksgiving Visit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 17:58:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Frank Filz writes:
I'm still tossing around ideas for Thanksgiving. One option is a friend in
Oakland who has invited me. While this is now a driveable distance for me, it's
a pretty long drive for just one or two days. I'm considering that if I added a
visit with SF area AFOLs it might increase the worth of visiting.

Frank Filz

You can always come see the BayLTC layout at the GATS show in Pleasanton,
November 30 and December 1.

Russell
BayLTC/BayLUG