  Trains at "Quarterly" Meeting?

Hi, Zonker, do you or others plan to bring track, locos, cars, etc on the 22nd? Mark (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Trains at "Quarterly" Meeting?

I'll be bringing a bunch of track, and a few switch/points, as well as a few engines and rolling stock. Others are welcome (and encouraged ;-) to bring their cars to run as well! In addition, I'm planning to bring a VHS video player, and show the (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.oak, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.con)