Re: REMINDER: next BayLUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 20:09:21 GMT

Sorry. I forgot to say that the date of the meeting is Saturday, May 18,
2002.

--
Russell Clark
Co-Founder, BayLTC/BayLUG
Member Representative, ILTCO
http://baylug.org/russellc/
ICQ: 39423705; AIM/Yahoo: Russell844

From: Russell Clark <rclark@telis.org>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 19:55:50 GMT
To: lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf@lugnet.com, lugnet.org.us.baylug@lugnet.com
Subject: REMINDER: next BayLUG meeting

This is a reminder of the next BayLUG meeting. The meeting will take place
at the Fremont Library in the Fukaya Room. The meeting hours are: members
only from 10-1, and open to the public from 1-4.

At 1pm we will be holding a train car building contest for members only. As
requested, the rules have been changed.

1. One entry per person.

2. Each participant will be allowed to vote once, and the first place winner
will receive a LEGO Trains prize.

3. It is OK if more than one person builds an entry. However, there is only
one prize, so the prize will have to be split amongst yourselves. Also, the
"team" only gets to vote once as a "team." Each member does not get to vote.

4. The contest has been expanded to include engines and other motorized
rolling stock.

5. MegaBloks WILL be allowed in the entry, but only if it is pieces that are
also readily available in LEGO. This would include basic bricks, but no
specialty pieces.