Subject:
Need LOTS of trans-orange flames!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:38:20 GMT

Hey all,

My little Burning Hell diorama has been expanded and I suddenly find myself
short of trans-orange flames, something I thought would never happen (don't
they seem to be EVERYWHERE?!).  Anyway, I need about 50-75 more.  Anyone who
has some to spare and would be kind enough to mail them to me, I'll will pay
back at the next meet, or give you the first dig through my bag o' parts.

Thanks in advance for your assistance in the completion of the Lair of
Droctiliath, coming to my web page soon!

David Simmons
611 Adams #5
Albany, CA 94706

http://home.earthlink.net/~xenobuzz/