Subject:
building contest for the next BayLUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 08:19:39 GMT

I propose that the building contest for the next BayLUG meeting be a train
car design contest. It should be a free-for-all with no design limitations.
We can run all the cars around some track to see what they do, if anything,
and then we can vote on a winner. I can come up with a prize for the first
place winner, prize to be determined, which can be purchased with the club
treasury, with permission.

What does everyone think?

--
Russell Clark