Re: Relocating to Bay area...need help...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 01:14:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Joseph (Joe) Greene writes:
I'm a current Colorado resident and Lego junkie (see my posts in
loc.us.co.den). I have been offered a job in the Bay area with Sun
Microsystems. I have to be out there by May 17, so I'm driving out  the
Wednesday prior. Here's my problem...I'm arriving in the bay area ,
broke and
no place to stay. I'm looking for some folks in the area who might be
willing
to let me borrow their shower and talk Lego. I know this sounds sad..but
I'm
coming off of unemployment and have to leave my family in Denver til I
get a
place....I'm looking at 3 to 5 weeks where I need to find a place (or
places) I
occasionally borrow a shower (I'm stuck living in my car...I must
shower...

Any progress on this Joe?

-Tom McD.