Re: mini 'fest at Sunnyvale TRU?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sat, 1 May 1999 15:53:23 GMT

  So, how did it go? Who was there?

  (My mother passed away last night, so I was off email for a couple days.)

     -Z-

http://baylug.org/carlsbad99.html  Grand Opening Planning Page
http://baylug.org/zonker/  my main page
http://baylug.org/zonker/ZFSOne.html  the Firehouse
http://baylug.org/zonker/ZRondDom.html  the Round House
http://baylug.org/zonker/ZTrajnoj.html  my trains page
http://baylug.org/zonker/ZSignal.html  LED signal circuit
http://baylug.org/zonker/tables/building.html  table plans
        David K. Z. Harris    frenezulo@esperanto.org
"It's a good start, but I'm always looking for a few more LEGOs"