Re: WTB: Blue Slopes (Urgent)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 09:31:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, William R. Ward writes:
I was going to try to finish this by today to show my father (today is
his birthday, and the model is of a plane he flew in the Korean War),
but I wasn't able to finish it in time.  I'm hoping to get it finished
by this coming weekend, but I need some more parts first.  I posted on
the Lugnet groups yesterday but didn't get any replies yet.

If you went to the meeting, you would know that I finished this model.  If you
would like to see pictures, I have them on my website now:

http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/air/pb4y-2/

LMKWYT.

--Bill.