Urgently needed: blue slopes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 04:26:12 GMT

I'm working on a model of a Navy bomber (PB4Y-2 Privateer) and have run out of
the blue slopes that are needed to complete it.

Normally I would just go to BrickBay and order some, but my father's birthday
is tomorrow and I wanted to surprise him with it.  So I was hoping someone
locally might have some that I could get tomorrow morning....  Please e-mail me
if you do.  I will pay standard BrickBay prices plus a little for the
inconvenience.

I need 45 degree slopes mainly, in 2x2 2x3 and/or 2x4 sizes.

--Bill.