  mini 'fest at Sunnyvale TRU?

I am planning on getting to the Sunnyvale Toys R Us at, oh, 7:30 when they close Sunday night, and get in line for the midnight opening. Anyone want to join me? Russell Clark (URL) (25 years ago, 1-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: mini 'fest at Sunnyvale TRU?

(...) Ooh, this is the first I heard of this, probably since I'm not on all of the mailing lists. I assume this is for early sales of the Episode 1 Star Wars sets? I'll gladly join you! (Although maybe not for the whole time; it depends. Of course, (...) (25 years ago, 1-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)