  Parts we need... meeting availablity??

Hi, Here's some things we need: 3 white goblets 2 grey corner castle wall elements, with stones 8 grey corner castle wall elements, plain 8 white corner castle wall elements, plain 5 white divers corner 1/4 cones What do you guys need? Roger, I have (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)