Re: BAYLUG meeting in Sunnyvale?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 02:53:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Zonker Harris <zonkerh@corp.webtv.net> writes:
At the present time, we still can't get into the Fremont Library
for a few months, due to the room still being booked out in advance.

So, Mark Benz is willing to pursue asking his son's school (in
Mountain View) if we could use the lunch room for a weekend meeting.
How many folks might be interested in  February or March meeting?

I'm interested in a Saturday (2/17 or 2/24?). Anybody else?

      -Z-    http://www.baylug.org/zonker/canadian/

I'm up for the meeting 2/24 instead of 2/17

-mike