Re: Star Wars sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 16:32:07 GMT

  I have heard that the LEGOLAND Store doesn't have the Star Wars
models either, and S@H is quoting that they don't expect to have
any until May sometime. This sure lends credence to the rumor that
the models were released too early, and that they were supposed to
be waiting for the release of the movie, not the release of the
trailer, eh?

  Fortunately, I have 4 of the 5 sets (I only need the Land Speeder,
which is the cheapest). And, I'm happy to say, this collection is
a great collection of the newer parts (hinges with detents, and
the laser cannon parts, etc.) as well as the older parts in new
colors (all the dark grey stuff, the 1x2 grill tiles in orange,etc.)
so it's probably worth the money for the first few models.

      -Z-

--
Zonker Harris  (zonkerh@corp.webtv.net, zonker@gnac.com)
Onsite Network Support, currently at 305 Lytton Ave., Palo Alto