Subject:
Any Targets with lots of K'Nex rollercoasters?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 20:08:16 GMT

Are there any Targets around that have lots of the K'Nex
rollercoasters? Last year the Target by me had quite a few, and they
got down to under $30, but I didn't have a use for them, so I didn't
buy any.

This year my cousin and I are planning to build a huge one, but we
don't want to spend a lot of money, so I'm wondering if any Target has
a lot in stock and will likely be putting them on clearance.

--
Chris Osborn                      Full System, Inc.
fozztexx@fullsystem.com           2160 Jefferson St., #240