Subject:
Who wanted white stanchions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 18:06:35 GMT

Iirc,  someone posted here recently that he was looking for some white angled
stanchions.  I juat parted out some Power Pit Stops,  and have about 8 that
I'd like to swap for some (like-)new ones of just about any other color (my
order of preference is,  roughly:  grey,  black,  blue,  other).  I'd also be
willing to sell them for whatever it costs me to replace them from Brickbay.

If you're still in need of them,  please drop me an email.

Thanks,

Ran