    Seeking Crane Pictures/Video from Dec BayLug Meet? —Derick Bulkley
   Hi, I'm looking for pictures/video of the crane I showed at the Baylug meeting. In particular, I'm looking for: 1) stills: the crane lifting the technic super car 2) video of "The Claw" This will be for the crane webpage, now in production... (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)