Subject:
Oh yeah, the videotape...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 15:53:09 GMT

  Like I said in my earlier blurbs, I shot a fair bit of
video at the park, and a bit more at the LEGOfest afterwards.
(Tom Stangle: I may have even caught you up the kid-power
tower in the morning...or your evil twin! ;-) It's a bit
more than an hour of tape.

  So, to the point: I've made a couple of VHS copies from the
Hi-8 master tape. But, how do I go about loaning these out to
BayLUG folks, and others who want to see the tape? (Sure, the
first loan is easy, but does the loanee *then* pass it to the
next person on a list (and email a note that they've done it)
or do they return the tape to me, and I pass it along? Or are
there folks that want a personal copy? <Sigh!>

  So, I'm looking for suggestions. I expect to hear from folks
who want to be on the library list for tape loans. (How long
should a tape be loaned out?) Email me directly, unless you
feel the whole list will benefit from your reply. ;-)

      -Z-    http://baylug.org/zonker