Subject:
Morgan Hill Scouting Report - 11/18/00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 07:04:10 GMT

The KB outlet is almost completely cleaned out of Lego:  a few copies of
<set:6979> at $40 (*almost* tempting for parts fodder,  but not quite),  one
copy of Lego Creator at $10 (which I didn't buy because it only runs on the
toy versions of Windoze),  and a bunchie of Bungie Choppers at $5.

Oh,  and several Roboriders,  mismarked at $14.99 (I didn't bother asking for
the real price,  because they sell them for $2 over MSRP in their other
stores).

Even most of the clone stuff was gone:  almost nothing but the ugliest of the
Blockmen "footlocker" sets.

There was,  however,  quite a bit of Duplo (for those with pre-AFOLs).

The Wally World next door to the outlet mall still has at least 4 copies of
The Closeout that Wouldn't Die at $15.

Ran