Subject:
chrome knights found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 06:30:29 GMT

I found the chrome knight sets at the KB Toys at
Lawrence and Steven's Creek.  I picked up an extra
one of each of the four sets, in case anyone needs them.

Oh, Rodger, they had the Scuba dual-BlockBot set there.
-gyug

From: lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf@lugnet.com (David Simmons)
To: ba-lego@cinnamon.com
Subject: When's the next meet again?
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 06:57:32 GMT

Hey all,

Just wanted to know when it is so I can make sure to have the day off from
work.  I've missed the last three? meetings and I've got a whole box o'
stuff to bring.  See all of you soon!

Dave

--
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."  - John
Lennon

http://profiles.msn.com.