  Re: Shell promo in South SF Bay Area

The rep you talked to isn't in the loop ;-) Several other states back east have already reported buying the larger sets. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Shell promo in South SF Bay Area

(...) So, who is in the loop? Where can one score the larger sets in the Bay Area -- say within a 30 mile radius of SF? -- Richard (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Shell promo in South SF Bay Area

Well, so far, it looks like only a few stations have posted them early, and most of them will PROBABLY start selling them Dec 1. But if you check the promo and ca.sf groups, someone posted about 2 stations in SJ that had them. (...) -- Tom Stangl (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.promo)