Subject:
Send me your want lists!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 05:57:54 GMT

Hey all,

Judging from the response to my last post about sets at Toy Go Round, I'd
thought I'd ask anyone interested to send me a list of sets you're looking
for.  Toy Go Round usually doesn't have super rare items, but every now and
then they do get some very nice sets.  The last great find I made was to get
a near mint Space Police I Mission Commander with box and instructions for
$45.

It seems that Toy Go Round is a rarity in the Bay Area, as nobody else seems
to have consignment shops near them that deal in Lego.  So send me your want
lists, and next time I may be able to grab something you've wanted for a
long time!

Dave

--
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."  - John
Lennon