RE: Toy Go Round has some nice sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 16:12:18 GMT

Hi,
Ah yes, 1969, one of my least favorite sets, it just looks silly to me.
They'll never get $50 for 6950.
mark

-----Original Message-----
From: David Simmons [mailto:xenobuzz@onemain.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2000 9:51 PM
To: lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf@lugnet.com
Subject: Toy Go Round has some nice sets

Hey all,

Since I missed the meet last week because I was reading
sf.oak instead of
this one, I thought I'd pass along some Lego joy by letting
everyone now
about some very nice sets to be had at one of my favorite
local consignment
shops.  Here's the list:

#6376 Breezeway Cafe - Good box + instructions.  Set looks
good too.  $20
#6388 Holiday Home with Caravan - Box and instructions
excellent.  Set might
have got some sun.  $25
#6895 Spy-Trak 1 - Very good box + instructions.  Set looks good.  $12
#6955 Space Lock-Up Isolation Base - Interior tray missing from box,
instructions + set good.  $22
#6950 Mobile Rocket Launcher - Box has been repaired with
tape and is fair,
instructions and set excellent.  $50
#1967 Bonus Pack - Unused, contains sets #1959, #1969, #1971,
#1970.  $15
#6879 Blizzard Baron - No box, instructions + set good.  $4.50
#6851 Tri-Wheeled Tyrax - No box, instructions + set good.  $4.50

I was mighty tempted by the Space Police I stuff, but I
decided to pass this
time, especially since I really need to save some money this
month.  There
are some other goodies as well in sealed ziploc bags,
including what appears
to be a mostly complete #6076 Dark Dragon's Den.

Toy Go Round
1361 Solano Ave.
Albany, CA 94706
(510) 527-1363

Have fun!

Dave

--
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other
plans."  - John