RE: Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 00:37:52 GMT

Hi again John,
Sorry you couldn't make our last meeting. In case you have time, the next
one is Sat. Dec. 9, unfortunately, also in Fremont. Are there any free/low
cost venues with tables, etc. we could use to have a meeting up in your neck
of the woods, or maybe in Richmond, or somewhere else in-between?
Also do you subscribe to Lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf?
Yours,
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: John Fox [mailto:jsfox@cisco.com]
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2000 11:08 AM
To: Benz, Mark
Subject: Re: Lego

Hey Mark,

Thanks for the info.  I'm in the bay area, but my Cisco office is
in Petaluma and I live in Mill Valley.  It'd be fun to attend, but
yes, Fremont is further than I usually like to drive on weekends.

Thanks again, cheers,
-John

"Benz, Mark" wrote:

Hi,
I saw you bidding on a lego set on ebay. Since it appears • you work at Cisco,
if in the SF bay area, you may be interested in the Bay • Area Lego Users
Group. www.balug.org Next meeting happens to tomorrow, • Saturday Sept 2 at
the Fremont main library corner of Stevenson (880 exit) and • Paseo Padre,
about 2 miles east of 880, from 11 to 5, but stop by • anytime. If you are at
cisco, but don't live in the SF/SJ area, please ignore this.
Yours,
Mark