Re: Fukaya December 9 10 to 5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 20:28:07 GMT

Too late, I'm afraid.  I would have had to leave by 2, and since I wasn't
sure if I could get in until 1 (and since I had not finished all the items I
was going to bring down), I passed.  I'll try again in December.

  -Doug

Benz, Mark <Mark.Benz@BroadVision.com> wrote in message
news:FB90BFF591F3D311A232000629383E6601EC966A@rw-msg-01.broadvision.com...
sure,
I don't see why not!
mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Damraska [mailto:WickedDamraska@netscape.net]
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2000 5:39 PM
To: lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Fukaya December 9 10 to 5

Can non-members who might potentially become members show up
early (between
10am and 11am) and attend the meeting(s)?

  -Doug

^V^^V^
Damraska@Excite.com

David K. Z. Harris <ba-lego@cinnamon.com> wrote in message
Subject says it all.

  Well, now it says it correctly! ;-)

Mark wrote;
Next meeting Sat. Dec 9 from 11 to 5 is ours at Fukaya.

  The library called me to confirm...they open at *10*, not 11.
We have the room from 10-5, on 9/2, and we get both halves of
the Fukaya Room. And the same on Dec. 9th. :-)

  We'll open the doors to the public betwen 1p-5p, like usual.
Members can come between 10a-1p, and we'll try to have the
"business" part of the meeting at 11a-12p, so folks can run
out for lunch before the public arrives. (Me?!? I'm going to
bring something for my self to eat and drink, so I don't have
to go out in the rain, or loose my good parking spot! ;-)

      -Z-

--
    The Bay Area LEGO Users Group (BayLUG) is open to kids • of all ages.
homepage - http://BayLUG.org   membership - • http://BayLUG.org/membership.html