Re: I'm in for the BayLUG meeting!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 20:21:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Mike Poindexter writes:
I have to take a moisture meter in for emergency repairs up in Concord, so I
should be able to make it to the meeting.  I don't think I will be able to
bring much in the way of goodies, as I haven't built anything since the
NMRA.  I will be busy fixing our home computer tonight, as my wife wants to
surf and has been without net access for 2 weeks, so I won't even be able to
make anything tonight, either.

Are there any people looking for specific parts that I should bring?

Mike Poindexter

Could I borrow the water tank so I can create a similar one?

ha ha ha

Paul Sinasohn