Re: Fukaya in December?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 18:05:59 GMT

Very cool. Unexpected work is going to force me to miss tomorrow. Now I know I
will get a chance to meet you folks.

I'll second Eric...all three are open on my calendar today.
Who knows what holiday parties may be arranged in the next
couple months. Let's get one, and put it on our calendars!
Hope to see everyone in December! :-)

    -Z-

--
   The Bay Area LEGO Users Group (BayLUG) is open to kids of all ages.
homepage - http://BayLUG.org   membership - http://BayLUG.org/membership.html