Re: BAYLUG meeting 9/2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 23:17:14 GMT

Ooh.  Can't help you there.  I don't have ANY blue train doors.  I have
plenty of black and white train doors, but that is about it.

Walnuts starting coming in today, plus I have trucks picking up on Saturday,
which means the plant must work this Saturday.  If the plant works, I work,
so I won't be at the meeting, which is unfortunate, but hopefully I will be
able to bring some cool new creations to the November meeting.

I hope we have a decent showing, as it is likely that this meeting should
bring in some more people that we picked up from the NMRA show.  I think
that for many of them, this impression is very important.  I would like to
ask that somebody get names, emails and phone numbers for those who show up.
Perhaps even have a signup for a mailing list.

Mike Poindexter

Russell Clark <rclark@telis.org> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Mike Poindexter writes:
Russell,

What parts specifically are you looking for?  I have a lot of train type
parts that I may not be using.

Actually, now that I think about it, there are specific train parts I • need. I
need two (2) pairs of blue train doors, with or without glass.

Russell