RE: Is this anyone we know??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 15:41:21 GMT

I understand, but Bart is not bad. Don't be afraid to ride it. Its pretty
reliable, too.
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: fozztexx@pez.fullsystem.com [mailto:fozztexx@pez.fullsystem.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2000 5:39 PM
To: lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Is this anyone we know??

In article
<FB90BFF591F3D311A232000629383E6601EC9612@rw-msg-01.broadvision.com>,
Benz, Mark <Mark.Benz@BroadVision.com> wrote:
Catch Bart from El Cerito Del Norte to Fremont. Its a short walk at
this end.

By the time I drive to a Bart station, I might as well drive all the
way. Bart is too far from Napa. Plus *I'd* be too paranoid to ride on
Bart. Even if I brought them, I don't think these:
http://www.fozztexx.com/LEGO/RubberBandGun/ would offer much
protection. :-)

--
Chris Osborn                      Full System, Inc.
fozztexx@fullsystem.com           2160 Jefferson St., #240