Re: The Big Buy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 20:35:43 GMT

The big buy was a HUGE lot of sets from ebay that included a LARGE number of
train sets.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=412344186&ed=96713591
4

Quite impressive...

Mike

<ba-lego@cinnamon.com> wrote in message
Well, I know Russell didn't know what the Big Buy was, so that probably
means there are more people who don't know.

I don't know what it is either.

Anybody?
Fill us in.

Fred