Subject:
Item for the EYE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 00:21:02 GMT

Hi EYE Guys,

The Bay Area Lego Users Group (BAYLUG) and the Bay Area Lego Train Club
(BAYLTC) is having its quarterly meeting and show on Saturday Sept. 2. from
1-4 at the Fukaya Room of the Fremont Main Library. We'd appreciate a brief
notice/listing for that day in the EYE.

We recently had an outstandingly successful display at the NMRA/National
Train show at the SJ Convention Center earlier this month. See
http://www.baylug.org/bayltc/mikep-nmrapics/overview.jpg ,
http://www.baylug.org/bayltc/mikep-nmrapics/play.jpg or
http://www.baylug.org/bayltc/mikep-nmrapics/hoppers.jpg
for example.

BAYLUG and BAYLTC are non-profit, independent groups of LEGO enthusiasts
open to all. BAYLUG formed in 1998 from newsgroup participants in:
Rec.Toys.LEGO and LUGNET at the time of the LEGO 25th Anniversary Tour visit
to San Francisco. BAYLTC formed this year. BAYLUG and/or BAYLTC meet
approximately quarterly to display, discuss and swap any and all items and
ideas of interest to members and with the public. Visit BAYLUG and BAYLTC
websites: http://www.baylug.org/.

Please let me know if you require additional information.
Thanks,
Mark