FW: Info leaflet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 16:44:10 GMT

We're famous already!
-----Original Message-----
From: Benz, Mark
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 9:43 AM
To: 'Michel Magnan'
Subject: RE: Info leaflet

Hi Michel,

Here is  the BAYLTC NMRA handout in Microsoft PowerPoint format. If you
cannot read it, I can send it as text.
The History part is compressed from Mathew Bates site, and the "strive to"
are modified from PNLTC as credited in the text. The rest is my prose,
except the logos which were built by others in the club, but you probably
don't want them anyway.

Also, if you want, we may be able to provide you with a BAYLTC boxcar to run
at your show. Send an email to Zonker Harris at
zonker@gnac.com <mailto:zonker@gnac.com>  or through the Baylug site.
http://www.baylug.org/ <http://www.baylug.org/>  and ask him.

Please see Lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf for threads about things we learned at the
show to do better next time.

Mark