Re: Narrow Gauge Gazette?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 00:12:04 GMT

Benz, Mark wrote in message ...
Hi,
Did anybody take home a copy of the Narrow Gauge & Shortline Gazette free
handout magazine (mostly black cover) from the show on Friday nite (or any
other) I left it at the booth and Ross couldn't find it.

For those who haven't ever seen this magazine, look for it in your local hobby store. It is definitely my favorite magazine.

Frank