Subject:
SEPT. BAYLUG/BAYLTC MEETING was: Fukaya Availability
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:39:25 GMT

Dreamer.
Happy soon to be Birthday Anyway!

So the next BAYLUG?BAYLTC meeting will be Sat. Sept 2 from 11 to 5 at the
always exciting Fukaya Room at the Fremont Main Library!

Now, how do we tell all those 600 NMRA flyer recipients about it????

First thing was to change this Thread's name.

What's the Theme this time?

Zonker, can we get this up on the sites this week?

:-D

mark