Re: I'll be in SF Aug 26 - 30
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 19:50:44 GMT

"Paul Sinasohn" <bearitone@my-deja.com> wrote in message
news:Fz357y.7Ht@lugnet.com...
What kind of food would you want to try?

I'm generally open to anything, although I usually avoid seafood when
traveling.  I've had a couple of extremely embarrassing allergic reactions,
the origin of which always was seafood.  Don't know why.

I love pub food, Italian, Mexican...  I'll try anything once.  The most
adventurous I've done so far was fried scorpions and snake in Beijing.  I
stopped at the cicadas.  Something about fat bugs soaked in 10W-30 didn't
appeal.

--
-Rob.