  Re: Booth monitors (look and feel)

(...) Lego doesn't make them big enough. Paul S (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Booth monitors (look and feel)

Plus, we never want to give the impression that we are from Lego. Wearing the Lego Logo on shirts might give that impression. On the other hand if we wear a club logo then we can get away displaying signs that advertise Lego. Or at least its a (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)