RE: Booth monitors and crowd control
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 15:37:01 GMT

I bought some twin sheets for Ross about 3 years ago when they were a S@H
special.  Last time I asked about sheets, they had none.  (Wanted some for
Kristen too.) That was about a year ago. They are not the best from an
overall appearance/fun perspective. The pillow case is black and red with a
lego maniac on it, the bottom sheet is white with stripes, and the top says
lego in small print I think. If you want some, I suggest we go through PR or
similar group directly. Maybe get the fabric for free???? Hummmm. Don't know
if there is a pic online of them.
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: ba-lego@cinnamon.com [mailto:ba-lego@cinnamon.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2000 12:35 AM
To: lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Booth monitors and crowd control

They only tend to have twin sheets in stock, and that would
get REALLY expensive,
unless we could talk Brad into sending us a dozen or so sets.
If he did, we could
even put pillows in the pillowcases for on the chairs for
longterm seating ;-)

Tom McDonald wrote:

On-site storage

With most display items arriving in LEGO tubs and model • boxes, these
containers were visible to the visiting public. Many folks • thought we
were selling LEGO. Some kids wanted to open the boxes. I • think having
some kind of drape in front would have been great, to hide • the boxes,
as well as concealing our chairs, and personal belongings.

It'd be awesome if Lego sold bedsheets. ;-)

-Tom McD.

[1] I'm all for built-in drink holders :-)

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/