  RE: your schedule?

Can I just pick them up from you this week? mark (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  RE: your schedule?

I'm working in Mt. View, now at the Silicon Valley Campus (1065 La Avenida, in Building 1, the center of the campus) I can bring them in Wednesday or Thursday. We should pick a time, since I have meetings. (Or I can leave it with the receptionists (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)