Subject:
Talking Points
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 23:39:28 GMT

  These comments were heard from comments from adult train enthusiasts
who visited our display, and might make for good talking point, or maybe
be incorporated into another handout flyer...

  There has got to be some more whimsey in this hobby. (We were interviewed
    by the editor of the Aw Nuts! newsletter (Always whimsical, not usualy
    to scale), and he took some pictures. If it turns into an article, we'll
    post a note for folks.)

  Some scale modelers take their hobby too seriously. (Remember that some
    of us are modeling in 7- and 8-wide formats, and I've even seen some
    pictures of 4-wide cars using HO-scale trucks...but those guys at
    LEGOLAND are *too* serious about detail! ;-)

  It's so colorful. (Unusual colors? Look at the Daylight! :-)

  It's *all* LEGO?!? Even the *track*?? How do you power them?

  Fred Yokel points out "LEGO Trains don't break, they just come
apart, and then you can put them back together"...this is a key
way to word it, so that folks don't hear "break".

  More talking points, anyone?

      -Z-

--
Zonker Harris  (zonkerh@corp.webtv.net, zonker@gnac.com)
GNAC Broadband Network Architect, Microsoft Broadband Deployment