 Local / United States / California / San Diego / 52
51  |  53
Subject:
Carlsbad Legofest Confirmation?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 15:16:44 GMT

Has a time and place for the Carlsbad Legofest been confirmed yet?  I'm leaving
early tomorrow morning, so I'll need to know before then.  I'll be checking th
group all through this afternoon and once tomorrow morning, but I'd prefer an
e-mail.

Thanks, and see you at Legoland!
Jeff